Self-Paced Online Freight Broker Course for those interested in Logistics/ Transportation and the career of Freight Brokering. This course dives into the operational side of the business; contracts, carrier procurement, shipper requirements, understanding rates/quoting & more. Understanding every student is unique, there are 4 courses to choose from.
This course is designed for new interests, current start-up or operational business owners needing guidance.
Students receive a Certificate of Completion upon successful conclusion of the courses.
This course is interactive & self paced with the below lessons :
- What is Freight Brokering?
- What are the Requirements to come a Freight Broker?
- What Steps are needed to become a Freight Broker?
- What is the process is Freight Brokering?
- What information is required of shipper & carrier?
- Carrier’s Set-up process
- Documents (Carrier Profile, Broker/Carrier Contract,Carrier Authority, Insurance, W-9)
- Obtaining Carriers
- Rates/Freight Costs/Quoting
- Included is downloadable checklist for the Student to Complete
- Checklist details step by step instructions to obtaining your Freight Brokerage Authority
There are 3 Quizzes within the course
0.00 average based on 0 ratings